Tenancy Agreement and Associated Documents
Have you found your own tenant, but you need a tenancy agreement?
If you find your own tenant, long gone are the days whereby you can simply provide the tenants with a tenancy agreement only and nothing else. For example, If you take a deposit you have to place it in a government backed scheme within a certain time limit and provide the tenants with the scheme’s rules. Failure to do so can lead to a fine the size of three times the deposit plus the deposit.
Further, if you fail to provide the tenant with mandatory documentation prior to the tenancy starting you may be barred from ever using a S.21 Notice to evict.
The Letting Group will provide you with a bespoke tenancy agreement and the associated paperwork for £250 plus vat.
Take the stress away from letting out your asset, this package includes:
- Online & Offline Advertising
- Access to Database of Prospects
- Accompanied Viewings
- Referencing Services
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement
View Full Details
Let us market and let your Property, this package includes:
- Find a Tenant Package
- Rent Collection
- Chasing Rent Arrears
- Timely remittance of Rent
- Monthly Cost Breakdown
- Annual Statements for Accountancy
With our full package we will market, let and manage your property, including:
- Find a Tenant & Rent Collection Package
- Name changes on utilities
- Regular & end of tenancy inspections.
- Resolve maintenance issues
- Serve repossession notices
- Safeguard property against emergency
Darlington29a Duke Street,
Tel: 01325 460 330
South Shields40 Dean Road,
Tel: 0191 497 5333
Stockton-on-Tees38 Yarm Lane,
Tel: 01642 633 564