Text size used throughout the site can be easily increased or decreased using your internet browser. A couple of examples of how to do this are listed below:
Changing your text size in Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Select 'Page' from the 'Toolbar' menu.
- Select 'Zoom' from the list provided and the percentage of zoom is dependant upon how large you would like to make the web features. The default percentage is '100%'
Changing your text size in Mozilla:
- Select 'Zoom' from the 'View' menu.
- Select 'Zoom Text Only' from the 'Zoom' menu.
- Select 'Zoom In' or 'Zoom Out' to adjust the font size accordingly.
We also recommend a scroll mouse with a 'magnify' option.
Darlington29a Duke Street,
Tel: 01325 460 330
South Shields40 Dean Road,
Tel: 0191 497 5333
Stockton-on-Tees38 Yarm Lane,
Tel: 01642 633 564