Helping you to let your Property
Letting your property is a great way to make money but it is not without its stresses.
Our main aim at TLG is to give all the support and guidance Landlords need to be successful in letting their properties. We offer a variety of services to Landlords which not only make letting property easier but that, hopefully, make it a more profitable and successful endeavour.
Before you start your journey into the world of letting, there are a few key things to consider:
- If your property is mortgaged, have you consulted your lender?
- Have you consulted your Insurers in regards to your Buildings and Contents cover?
- Is your property completely compliant with the Gas, Fire and Electrical Equipment Regulations?
We understand that questions such as the above can seem daunting, but we are here to help. Contact us today and we will discuss the whole process with you to make sure that your property is ready to start making you money today.
With everything in order, you must also consider what you want from a letting agent.
If you simply want someone to market and let your property out on your behalf, then please visit our Find a Tenant page.
If you are wanting to deal with the maintenance of your property yourself, but don’t want to handle any money or rent collection, please visit our Rent Collection page
However, if you want an agent who goes the extra mile to ensure the profitability and correct management of your asset, please visit our Fully Managed page.
Take the stress away from letting out your asset, this package includes:
- Online & Offline Advertising
- Access to Database of Prospects
- Accompanied Viewings
- Referencing Services
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement
- Legal & Market Expertise
Let us market and let your Property, this package includes:
- Find a Tenant Package
- Rent Collection
- Chasing Rent Arrears
- Timely remittance of Rent
- Monthly Cost Breakdown
- Annual Statements for Accountancy
With our full package we will market, let and manage your property, including:
- Find a Tenant & Rent Collection Package
- Name changes on utilities
- Regular & end of tenancy inspections.
- Resolve maintenance issues
- Serve repossession notices
- Safeguard property against emergency
Darlington29a Duke Street,
Tel: 01325 460 330
South Shields40 Dean Road,
Tel: 0191 497 5333
Stockton-on-Tees28b Prince Regent Street,
Tel: 01642 633 564